Monday, April 16, 2012

A Teenager in the House!!!

It's official. We now have a teenager in the house. I do not know where the time has flown, I just know life has been busy. Very busy... it's been over a year since I've updated my blog. For somebody who once blogged almost daily that is so very sad!


Kylie is officially 13, Kacie will be turning nine in June and that also means Kyle and I are a year older as well. It's all a state of mind. I'm thankful for so much these days. Thankful that I have two beautiful daughters that love the Lord and are learning what it is to have a real relationship with him. Thankful I have a husband who is a hard worker and is committed to providing for his family. Thankful we are blessed with a nice home to share with others. Thankful for beautiful sunrises over our back yard and beautiful sunsets in the front. Thankful for a wonderful church home filled with great people. Thankful for old friends and new friends. Thankful for the food in my refrigeration and the gasoline in my tank. I'm thankful for the miracle he gave me in Kylie Jo. You are my sunshine...

1 comment:

Jocelyn said...

Welcome back to blogging! Although I refuse to believe KJ is a teenager... mostly because that makes me how old?!?